All prices exclude VAT and delivery
- Framed, ledged and braced
- Mortise and tenon joints
- Screwed & plugged
- Standard dimensions: 7' x 9'
- Thickness: 50mm
- 2'' Frame
- Use with a partition to provide a sealed storage area
- PLEASE NOTE - Doors are not supplied with ironmongery, (see separate listing for ironmongery pack)
Choice of Materials
- Softwood: The lowest cost option and best match for Chippy garages
- Oak: The high-end solution; capable of providing decades of service and will look good all the while
- Idigbo: A mid-range solution, offering the benefits of a hardwood
Our garage doors are traditionally crafted using three horizontal ledges and two diagonal braces to ensure they will remain solid and square throughout their long life.
These doors are sold unfinished, allowing you to use an oil or wax of your choice. If you would like us to apply a finish, please contact us with details of your specific requirements.